Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 August 2011

Frida Khalo


Aftershave and deodorants. I must say that I ‘ave fallin’ in love wiv Beckhams noo range of scent. Beck’s ‘Nob’, Victoria’s ‘Chuff’, eau de Coley an’ ‘Front’ are frankly irresistible. Mind you, the classic Rabanne, Gucci, Lacroix are real minge magnets.  

Something you would not throw away. My address book

Favourit piece of Artwork. I loves that bloke wiv the big arms standin’ on top of that hill just befoa Noocaastle, them naked iron fellas up to their knees in the mud of the Mersey estuary, loads of stuff by that geeza who cut off ‘is ear when ‘ee was mental, that Mexican bird wiv one giant eyebrow an’ who was ‘eld togevva wiv stainless steel, that Spanish rascal who was the first to put his bird’s nose where her ear should be an’ of course Leonardo ‘cawse ‘ee was openly gay.   

Favourit songwriters. In the early days I used to love Lonnie but I soon shiftid ova to Cliff, Barry and George becawse their songs are poignant, upliftin’ but butch at the same time.  

No comments: