Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 August 2011

Favrit fings besides cookin' an' shaggin'.

 

                                              Nick’s favrit fings

Childhood Ambition Like awl kids kickin’ a bawl araand the streets the dream of bein’ a professional footbawler was on the top of evribodies list. Mi mates wanted to play foa the ‘ammers but I was determined to play foa Spurs. I grew up wiv the likes of Alan Gilsean, Jimmy Greaves, Johnny ‘aynes an’ Dave Mckay, they were my heros. I was spoottid one time by a scout from Spurs whilst I was playin foa mi local pub team but I had to turn ‘em daan on account of ‘avin’ to look arfta mi dear old mum who was quite ill by that time. He said that I could be better than Moore if I worked hard. “Bloody ‘ell, as good as the great Bobby” I said, “no” he chuckled “Roger”. The baastard. But, I nevva fort in a million years that I would become a world renowned chef, the envy of the many pretenders, respected frooout the trade, imitated by the best an’ still modest wiv it. So, I suppose the disappointment of not becoming a top flight footbawler earning proppa money an’ shaggin’ awl the claasy birds is somefink that I don’t miss. Becawse, I got awl that aswell, an’make even moa money an’ shag moa girls, by workin’ in a kitchen

No comments: